Wow, it has been almost 2 months since I posted here! I never thought I would get that busy but with two kids it sure is busy! The big news with us is ... drumroll... we are moving!!! We are closing on a home at the end of May. This townhome has been good but after 7.5 yrs here we are outgrowing it and ready for a single family home. We fell in love with a home and the moment we walked through it we knew it was meant to be. We will be renting out our home and the family signed our lease this week. To say we have been busy is an understatement, but it has been a good kind of busy with lots of exciting things heading our way. We daydream about our first summer in our forever home.
Anya is finishing up Pre-K in her school so the move is timed perfectly for right after she ends school (we just lucked out).
Today we enjoyed the beautiful day with a bike ride and water table play. The kids also dyed eggs for Easter...
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment